Thursday, August 22, 2013

Making Memories....



In the beginning of summer I was blessed with a girls getaway with my dear friend Rose.  She has a beautiful cabin up in the mountains of NH and it was such a treat to spend time with her.  Her cabin is so lovely and quiet :)  It was so nice to have two days to relax and unwind.  We hiked to a beautiful waterfall, checked out the local farmers market and shops, sipped wine on the porch while the rain fell, chatted for hours and visited the former spot of the Old Man of the Mountain.  It was such a nice weekend and I am so grateful to her for inviting me to getaway with her.  Here are some more pictures of our weekend.
The old site of the Old Man of the Mountain
One of the turnbuckles that use to hold him up there
Rose checking out the site
My cozy bed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!