Monday, February 23, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys....


So Z was dragging his coat through the house yesterday as we were trying to get ready to go out. I kept hearing these popping noises and wondered what it could be. When I went to find Z to help him put his coat on, I stumbled upon a trail of little rocks! I bent over to pick them up and realized there were over 20 of them. When I questioned Z about them he grinned up at me and said "Papa's rocks". Without any of us knowing, he had collected them from S's parents driveway over the weekend and put them in his pocket for safe keeping.

Just the first of many treasures I know I will find in this pockets in the years to come :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the dead "whatevers" to start showing up.

Connie said...

I have a container that holds all of the beautiful rock presents that my boy has brought to me. I am looking for a glass vase to display them in.......

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!