Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mommy's Boo Boo's

A few months ago (before my belly was so big and round), Z would put his hand on my ginormous pregnant breasts, pat them and say "baby". I would gently move his hand to my stomach and say, "Yes, the baby is in Mommy's belly". This happened a handful of times. Finally one day when I moved his hand to my belly, he looked up at me and asked, "What are those?". I had been waiting for this question, so I quickly said, "those are mommy's boobs". He repeated me and went on his way.

The other night he came up and kissed my breast. I was shocked by this and looked at him puzzled......I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Mommy, I'm kissing your BIG boo boos. Feel better?"

"Yes Z, my boo boos feel better :)"

5 comments:

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

oh my LORD. i'm not sure if i've read anything quite so funny in a long time. oh my! ahhh, gotta love the kids, right? i was pregnant last year this time and it brings back the memories! visiting from SITS and now following

Amanda {My Life Badly Written} said...

Ha ha that is brilliant!!!

It brought back a funny memory When I was pregnant earlier this my boobs were really sore the first few months and so I would wince if my 4 year old cuddled me too tightly. He got in the habit of coming and touching them gently saying "mum are your boobies sore". My cousin was pregnant at the same time and one day she came over and my son came up put his hands on her boobs and said - "are your boobies sore too?" My cousin spat out her coffee and couldn't stop laughing....good job is was someone we knew!! Imagine if he had done it to someone in the shops!!!! We had to have a little chat after that!

The Grown-Up Child said...

That is too cute! Isn't it funny how they'll connect the dots for themselves when they don't really understand something. I'm glad you wrote about it here...now you'll never forget!

Over from SITS today!

Connie said...

LOL! My 2 year old is obsessed with Boobs and regularly tells us that her's hurt!

jen said...

too funny!
cora has done the same thing ... at least until the belly got bigger and rounder!
how are you doing??

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!