Friday, February 5, 2010

"Focus on the Family"--February Edition


Well I did not complete my entire list of things I wanted to do in January (you can check out how I did here, the things I accomplished are in red).  I am very proud to say that I did accomplish everything in the Z and C category but the results in the Mama and Papa category are pathetic!!!  So here we go again, I have learned some important lessons about goal setting and hope that February turns out to be a great month.  If you would like to participate in "Focus on the Family" head over and visit Connie at the Young and the Relentless.
Family Time
 *Family Adventure Day
*Get to Church
*Continue our Weekend Family Breakfasts

Z and C Time
*Do a few art projects w/ Z
*Continue my one on one playtime w/ each child, every day 
*Find some time to go out w/ Z alone

Momma Time
*Continue to try to get C to take the bottle so I can go out!!!
*Work out 10 days this month (at least) 
*Go to two concerts w/ my sisters and parents (19th and 28th)
*Keep reading my self help books
*Go out w/ my BF L

Momma and Papa Time
*Have a home date night at least twice this month
*Start our workout plan
*go out for a meal w/ one of our gift cards

Home Time
*Finish our bedroom closet project 
*Work on our monthly budget and financial goals 
*Go completely paperless in the kitchen
*make a new batch of household cleaning solution

Gratitude
I am grateful for so many things right now, too many to mention.  This month I would like to focus on our extended family :)  Family is such an important part of our lives and I am so grateful to live so close to mine.  We try to see S's parents once a month (more if we can) and his sisters whenever we get a chance.  We are so blessed to have such a loving and giving family and we truly appreciate all that they do for us.  We hope that they know how much we love them!

Happy February Everyone!!!  What's your family plan this month??

7 comments:

Mom said...

We love you all, too!

Tracie said...

You've got so many goals! I'm tired just reading them all.

Have a great weekend!

Connie said...

Great plan for the month!

I read about going paperless on Simple Mom and I want to do that too. Maybe next month....


Thanks for participating!

Annie said...

What a great idea, I like your plan for the month.

Lee-Ann said...

Oh I might have to check this out! Looks like a great idea!

Mesina said...

Well, you've got some great plans! Our plans here for the month? Attempt to find a comfortable sleeping postion.. yes I'm nearly 31 weeks now, so things are getting a little breathless and cramped! oooh but we love it :)

Glad you're all well and happy! xx

Babe in Babeland said...

Wow, that's amazing! I'd be happy if I accomplished just ONE of your goals! You're awesome and inspiring.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!