Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Workout Journey

Today should technically be day 46 of my Power 90, 90 day journey.  On May 1st though, I made a wise decision to start from day one.  I had spent the month of April working out 4-5 days a week and sort of watching what I ate and after watching some of the success stories at the end of one of my videos, I knew that I wanted to start over with my heart and soul into it.

April was my time to get back into working out and the 90 days began for me on May 1st.  I am now on Day 18 and I feel great!  I have lost 2 lbs, a couple of inches and hardly have to modify the workout anymore.  I have more energy, look forward to my sessions with Coach Z and feel so much better about myself.  I struggled for so long with how to fit exercise (time for me) into my crazy schedule with the kids.  My real Coach Lauren (check out her results, she looks AMAZING!!), helped me to figure out the perfect workout and schedule to fit it all in.  I am so grateful to her for all of her guidance, support and motivation (she could help you to and it is FREE!!!)

For me this is more than a 90 day journey, it is a path to get me back to the physical state that I want to be in.  It is a journey to make sure I am getting into habits of eating well, exercising and making myself a priority.  I am not looking to have a bikini body (that is not a reality for me) but I am hoping to slim down and be healthy.   So many times as moms we get lost in the shuffle and it is really important for us to make time for ourselves so that we can be the best moms we can be.  I prefer home exercise programs over gyms because there is no travel time and the expense is low.  Power 90 is the perfect program for me because it is 30 minutes 3 days a week and 35 minutes 3 days a week.  It is an easy workout to travel with because there is very little equipment and I just LOVE it!!  If you want to track my progress, feel free to jump over to my other blog :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Good luck, you can do it.

BTW, answering your question I received an iron (I ask for one), clothes, umbrella (I also need one and ask for it)

Connie said...

When exactly do you do your workouts?

Great job sticking with it!

I noticed your standoff widget. HILARIOUS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!