Monday, July 16, 2012

An Awesome Weekend!

We had a very busy but GREAT weekend!  It was non-stop action and so much fun.  Friday morning started off with Z and I going bowling while Lil'C went with my mom and my niece to see Pinkalicious the Play :)  This was Lil'C's second trip to the theater that week (second trip of her LIFE)....earlier we saw Cinderella :)
He bowled the game of his LIFE!!!  98 :) One strike, one spare and three 10's!!!
After my mom treated us to lunch we drove down to Boston and spent a few hours at the Children's Museum. 

 We then met Scott's childhood friend and his family for dinner.  They live in TN and we haven't seen them in 2 years!!!!  It was great to see them and meet their little guy Logan :) 

Saturday we spent the day at the beach with my mom and dad.  It was super hot and we had so much fun splashing in the waves and building sand castles.  We ended the day with dinner out and ice cream! 

Sunday was my mom and my birthday party at my sisters.  My mom surprised me with a brand new food processor!!!  I had a small one but it broke a few months ago. I was able to use it if I hooked it up just so but it was a bit dangerous. I was so excited to receive a full size model....I can't wait to use it!!  Thanks MOM and DAD :)  Scott also brought me out of the last century and into this one with my first iphone.  He had to give it to me early (my birthday is on Thursday) because the man deactivated my current phone when he bought it.  Of course I was unaware of this and thought that it was a bit strange that my text messages kept failing.  Thankfully he gave it to me an hour after it was deactivated and all was well :)  I LOVE it!
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie while watching Rocky II :)
My sister gave her this hat last night....she is quite the explorer!!!
















4 comments:

Connie said...

So excited for your new phone!!

I just made the most amazing thing yesterday with my food processor. Do you like cilantro?

MommyLisa said...

Love the pie and the cute Explorer!

Annie said...

So glad you had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday weekend.
Looks like a very fun time.
At a boy Z on your new record performance.
Pink & blue looks great on C.
Bizzie is babysitting Logan this week here in RI and we're looking at houses.
See you all very soon.

GpJ & Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!