Monday, July 9, 2012

Making Memories...

We had a really great 4th of July and weekend following.  We had a road trip to CT on Saturday to see our good friends from college but I forgot to take pictures :(  We had a blast hanging out with them and swimming in their pool :)  My camera has been better for the last few days (knock on wood), hoping it stays that way.  Here are some photos that I did take :)

Scott and my sister's Sparkler/Flag Extravaganza
Hot 4th of July!!!
Trip to the Planetarium to have Lunch with Chi Chi :)

Love this picture :)

Playing Fisher Price Little People at my Mom's House....That camper was mine when I was a kid!!!

Mini Golf with Auntie Kristen

Loved this course!

Auntie won!

1 comments:

Connie said...

I wish my mom had kept some of my old toys!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!