Friday, August 5, 2011

Making Memories.....

Wow, I have not been around at all this week!  Sorry about that.  Between my back, Caroline getting sick (fever again) and helping a friend.....we have been super busy.  The photos I am about to share are a few weeks old and I am sorry to be so delayed. 

Happy weekend and "see" you next week!!!  And as long as I am sharing birthday photos, I need to give a shout out to my Aunt L.  I am so sorry I haven't sent you an email to properly thank you for the beautiful birthday card!  I love it and want you to know how much it meant to me.  Miss you!!!


Beautiful Anniversary Flowers S's Parents Sent (Our Wedding Flowers)

My Birthday Cake (Z picked the theme)

Great photo in the dark :)

My Mom's Birthday Banner

Neene's Penguin Cake (She had her own)

Birthday Trip to the Children's Museum

My Nephew Jiggy

Scary Doll in the Salon!!!

Truck Room

We LOVE Arthur!!!  They are C's favorite books :)

My Niece G and Z at the Museum

1 comments:

BJ_Mama said...

WELL, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! That's a whole lotta FABULOUS reasons to celebrate. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!