Friday, August 26, 2011

Making Memories....

Good Old Fashioned Summer Fun :)

The end of summer always makes me sad, I use to hate when those Country Time Lemonade commercials would come on about the end of summer (I think I mention this every year ;)) or the millions of back to school ads.  I realize that most of the country is already back in school and even some New England Schools are going back super early this year....but I am not ready.   I plan to soak up every last minute and enjoy the fun with my kids!





3 comments:

MommyLisa said...

We have been trying to squeeze it out too - with no job its been easier, but more stressful too.

Annie said...

What a fun day. We don't live near,ha!!

Connie said...

I'm not ready for summer to be over. It's still 90 degrees!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!