Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Dinosaur's Live....

A few weeks ago we went with my mom to the Franklin Park Zoo where they have the Zoorassic Exhibit!  Everyone but Lil'C LOVED it (although later she said it was her favorite part) and Z and I went through 3 times!!!  The dinos were too real for Lil'C and she clutched to me for dear life and then wouldn't let my mom go anywhere near the exhibit once they left.  Poor little thing :(
I am not a huge fan of Zoo's but I took Z when he was 2 1/2 and thought I should do the same for Lil'C.  She just finished her Zoo Kindermusik class so it was appropriate and she really enjoyed it.  She especially loved the train ride.  We got super lucky here and had the whole train to ourselves!!!
It was a hot day but lots of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're going to have a Zootastic event here in Exeter... the main attraction are the Mimi & GP Jeff dinosaurs... hope you can come!:)

Connie said...

That looks like such a fun place!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!