Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day


Mother's Day this year was spent at one of my favorite places in this world....the lake.  It was nice to be back there after 7 long months.  Driving up the drive is always like coming home, it got me excited about the upcoming summer and all of the fun to be had.

I am so blessed to have spent a nice day with my two beautiful children, who greeted me with warm hugs, kisses and mother's day wishes, my own mom, dad, sister and her family and of course my amazing husband.  Scott made breakfast for everyone, played with the kids most of the day so we could get chores done and then mowed the entire lawn when we got home so I wouldn't have to this week.  It was a wonderful day and I am so very grateful for this special time with family in this very beautiful setting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!