Monday, August 4, 2008

Vacation Time

Well we have waited all summer and now vacation is finally here! Z and I will be away for 2 weeks, home for a week and then back away for one more week :) I can't wait. S will be joining us on weekends and for one of those weeks. It should be so much fun (hopefully the weather cooperates).

Z and I have plans to swim, play trucks in the sand, build castles, go mini golfing, go in the boats, read books, play bocce and just have FUN! We will spend lots of time with my niece G (hopefully she will master walking), my sister, my parents and my grandmother. There are so many board games to play, puzzles to put together, marshmallows to roast, stars to count and of course trips to the General Store for penny candy (it costs 5 cents now). I can't wait!!!!!!

I d0 have a few blog posts that will be coming out over the next few weeks so check back here and there if you want. Happy August everyone!!!

1 comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. My name is Kimberly & I love checking out your blog. I'm friends with C, A's Mom. haha. I live in the same town as you guys.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!