- Better Together-by Jack Johnson-I LOVE this song and I often say it is our family's theme song :) As individuals we are special but we are truly fabulous when we come together as a family unit! There is strength in numbers and we compliment each other really well :)
- Waiting for Tonight-J LO-S works long hours and has a 90 minute commute each way....this song goes through my head during the "witching hours" when I can't WAIT for him to get HOME!!
- All of Me--Frank Sinatra-This is what I feel I give everyday. There are days I have nothing left to give and want to just lock myself in my room and take a nap :) But then Z will come over and say, "What's the matter momma?" and give me a hug. Then somehow I find the energy to keep on going.
- Everything-Michael Buble-I love this song too!!! My family means EVERYTHING to me! I would be lost without them.
- Vacation-The Go Go's-We love to go on VACATION!!! Whether it is the lake, a far away island or over seas....it is so much fun to leave the everyday and go and have some fun adventures.
- Oops, I did it Again-Brittany Spears-This song is for Z and his Potty Training!!! "Oops I peed (or pooped) my pants again momma" I can't wait for this song to be struck from the play list!!
- Crying-Roy Orbison-I am a big crier (my family had bets about how many times I would cry while planning my wedding....the people in the hundreds won). Crying is therapeutic for me and since I have become a mother, the tears flow even easier.
- Red Red Wine--UB40-This is what I like to sit down with after a good cry or a LONG day :) It has been months since I have been able to enjoy a glass of red wine but I am soooooo looking forward to it ;)
- The Chipmunk Song-Chipmunk Christmas Album-I love holidays!!! I celebrate any occasion I can get my hands on but Christmas is the biggest. I start shopping in the summer and love to decorate my house on Thanksgiving Day.
- No Strings Attached-N'Sync-This is Z's latest song of Independence. He is trying to shake off mommy's puppet strings and do everything on his own! I am so trying to encourage this with love and patience but there are times when it is so much easier, safer and or neater to help him!
- Wannabe--Spice Girls-(I just love this song)....There are so many things I "Wannabe" in life....a good wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister, teacher. I "wannabe" in good shape (can't wait to start running again), healthy and happy.
- We are Family-Sister Sledge-This is the perfect song to end my soundtrack. We are family....we have our highs and lows and our share of faults but through it all we love each other!
Last-Minute Gift Ideas from Amazon
20 hours ago