I want to thank you all or taking the time to share your opinions with me about the H1N1 vaccine. It meant a lot to me and I have taken each opinion into account as I have tried to make this very difficult decision. Then yesterday, I got a phone call from my OB's office saying that the clinic has been canceled because the vaccine has not come in yet. All that worry and I can't even get the vaccine if I wanted it??? They are rescheduling the clinic for November 3rd. When I asked what I should do because I will have delivered by then, the woman on the line hemmed and hawed for a bit. She then asked me to hold on the line. When she came back she said that they didn't have any answers for me and that I might be able to get it in the hospital (if they have it there when I deliver) or I should contact my PCP in November. So a decision that I thought would be over on Tuesday....will continue to haunt me into November. I guess they do say that everything happens for a reason. We shall see.
Introducing Make, Volume 1
2 hours ago