Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Get in Shape Girl



 Does anyone remember this stuff?? My sister use to have the legwarmers, dumbells and ribbons.  We use to love to pop in the audio tapes and "workout".  I am really surprised that it hasn't made a comeback along with My Little Pony and Smurfs. After all, kids might need a little inspiration like this to put down their video games and workout :)

Well it is time for this mama to pull out her legwarmers and start getting in shape.  I told myself that I was not going to guilt myself into anything until Lil' C was sleeping through the night consistently.  She does have her nights here in there but overall we are sleeping better.  So it is time to dust off the weights, workout videos and yoga mat......I've got some work to do :) 

4 comments:

MommyLisa said...

Wow - I totally missed that. My ears were probably plugged still from swim practice. ;)

Lee-Ann said...

Good for you! I've been working out at the gym for a month again, after taking a couple of months off and it helps. :) Good luck with your routine.

MamaB said...

Totally remember that and had the whole get-up! I thought if I practiced enough I could go to the Olympics as a rythmic gymnast! HA Ha ha...I'm so funny!! good luck with the workouts, one day at a time!

MommyBrain said...

I hear ya! And I made the same "sleep-through-the-night" deal with myself. We're somewhat there (aside from teething), so it's time ... if only I could find the time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!