Friday, February 25, 2011

A Touch of Spring



Today I packed away the snowmen and Valentine decorations, much to Z's dismay.  The two warm days we had last week, gave me a little bit of spring fever and I couldn't stand looking at the snowmen any longer (even though it is snowing right now).  When I went to take down the heart collage that I made out of the old Christmas cards though, I got a little sad.  I was not ready to say goodbye to these cute little faces, that brighten my day every time I walk into the kitchen.  So I decided to take them and create a little touch of spring.  This is the perfect cheery thing to look at on a snowy day like today :)


Here are a few other pictures that make me smile :)


The Temps got into the 60's!  Spring fun in snow :)
Batman Rocks Out with his Air Guitar
Auntie A came to Visit!

Z and Grandpa fighting crime

Batman and "Robin"
Bob the Builder waits to be saved by Batman

3 comments:

Mom said...

Love the spring version of the collage! Great idea!!!

Annie said...

The collage is so cute. I like how you used the pictures from Christmas cards.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Connie said...

I love that you made some beautiful flowers with your pictures!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!