I am blessed to have two very musical children. They love to play music, listen to music, sing and really love to dance to daddy playing the guitar. S is a musical guy (he was in a few bands in the past) and I have some musical talent as well (I played the flute and tuba from age 10-19 ;)).
Z is super picky about the music on his playlist and this playlist is played over and over throughout the day. Because I hear Z's favorite songs 3-6 times a day, I do lobby to add some songs that I enjoy. Here are Z's favorite songs this winter.....
1. What I like About You--The Romantics
2. Crocodile Rock--Elton John
3. Fins--Jimmy Buffett
4. Swim Like a Fish--The Wiggles
5. Turtle Rock--Finding Nemo
6. This is the New Year--Ian Axel
7. Sweet Home Alabama--Lynyrd Skynyrd
8. Life is a Highway--Rascal Flatts
9. I Gotta Feeling--Black Eyed Peas
11. Power of Love--Huey Lewis and the News
12. Rio--Duran Duran