Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Breakfast

This morning I am busy preparing a Valentine's Breakfast for my loves.  I set the table last night, complete with all of the cards we made and a little sweet treat (candy for breakfast!?!?).  Two years ago Scott ask that we no longer buy the kids small gifts and that we make the day about homemade LOVE.  This has made the holiday so much more fun and we all really get into making our Valentine Cards.
Z even designed his own Valentine Bags this year for his classmates.  They are super cute and he worked so hard on them.  He can't wait to give them out this afternoon.

 May your day be filled with love and smiles!

3 comments:

MommyLisa said...

So fun. We made Hoot Owl valentines for class and had fun projects at Girl Scouts. :)

Connie said...

I love a day that celebrates love and family.

I didn't buy a single *card*. Handmade is the way to go!

Anonymous said...

Zack must be the hit of the class.
Lovin' good ideas begin at home.
We got ours, love them, thanks kids.
I must confess...I did buy a card with surprisingly good message for my valentine.
Do i get some credit. I did freehand some mini hearts on it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!