|Scott's Grandparents Dancing the Night Away|
Before we go any further, we don't dance and the movies or sporting events are off the table. I think the smell of popcorn and other foods would throw me over the edge (still having cravings). Here are some Non-Food Options that we have come up with. We are still searching for more ideas, so feel free to chime in with ideas in the comments :)
1. A Paint and Wine Bar--There is a Paint in Wine Bar near us. Here an artist teaches you how to paint a specific painting while you sip wine and paint. Unfortunately they are sold out but we are hoping to find a night soon to try this out. Scott is the artist in the family, so his painting will most likely be hangable while mine will probably look nice in our garage ;)
2. A Trip to the Planetarium--What would be more romantic than a night under the stars? Our kids are too afraid to sit in the dark for a show (we keep trying) and we have free passes to the planetarium. This might be a fun chance to learn something and do something different.
3. Indoor Skydiving--This is what Scott wants to do, I am not so sure. I watched friends do it a few years ago and I am not sure I would like it. Not to mention it is very pricey.
4. Paint your own Pottery--We did this years ago, just not sure I want some crappy pottery collecting dust in our house.
5. Bowling--This is our kids favorite activity, so I might feel guilty doing it without them. However there are some fun bowling alleys out there we could try.
6. Music Night--We both love music so we thought that maybe catching a live band or going to a piano bar might be fun.
7. Comedy Show--We LOVE comedy shows, although they are usually a bit pricey. Thinking that a night of improv might be fun.
8. Game Night with Friends--I love a good night of laughs and board games and if it was with friends I could nibble on hard boiled eggs and sip ginger tea and not feel weird about it ;)
What do you Think??? Which should we pick? Have a better idea for us?? We need your help.