Monday, November 9, 2009

All About MEme Monday


It's time to dump your dull duds
and sassafras your wardrobe!

Supah and Mommy Brain just handed you a big, phat (and very phake)
VISA gift card* with your name all over it. 

Now, go spend it ... in the first evah,
All About MEme Shopping Spree-Spree!

Head on over to Supah Mommy and Mommy Brain to learn more! 

Here is how I would spend my dough :)







A Cozy Cashmere Sweater
(I don't buy cashmere because of my messy little man.
Not to mention the fact that I can't afford it...I figure now I can splurge!)





Some new jeans (not on sale at the GAP)



A new Winter Running Outfit
so when I am cleared to run in 4 weeks I am ready to go!


A new little black dress so that the hubs and I can go out for a much needed 
night in the big city!







And to make all of these purchases wearable on this postpartum body.......




SPANX!!!!! 






12 comments:

Staci said...

love it all! The black dress is too cute and I picked a cash sweater too!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Go on, spoil yourself! Enjoy your spending spree!

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

spanx you very much!

i rocked the spanx this weekend.

seriously.. im pushing the limit on " post partum" here at 6 months.

love the " not on sale part"

doesn 'that suck... to buy stuff on sale.. i hate having to do that ALL the time... I'D LOVE to splurge.. grab and buy.
xoxoo

Anonymous said...

Awesome list!

Evonne said...

I love the dress! You can never go wrong with a simple black dress.

Lori said...

Every woman should have a cute little black dress!

Tami G said...

Love your list! It's FAB!
I need some winter running attire also - I have NADA!!!

Tami G

Tracie said...

I love the dress! Nothing goes with the little black dress like Spanx!

Annie said...

Great list and my favorite is the black dress.

Have a nice week.

MommyLisa said...

I love all your stuff - that running outfit is awesome and then, then, then, you said SPANX.

rofl!

MommyBrain said...

Oh that sweater - the color, the shape, the texture (I can only imagine) ... let's buy matching "new mama" splurge sweaters!

Hugs to you and Z and C :)

BJ_Mama said...

SPANX!!! I LOVE THEM! (2 years post bebe) What? That's not wrong, is it?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!