Saturday, November 21, 2009

THANK YOU!

I need to send a big THANK YOU out to my mom, dad, sister L and best friend L for helping me out this week while S was away!!!  Without them, it would have been a very teary week for me.  C's reflux is improving but she has had such bad gas and is not a happy camper because of it :(  I have truly eliminated milk and soy from my diet (as well as other gassy foods) to see if that will help.  Poor little girl. 

Thank you all for helping out, doing the laundry, the dishes, sleeping over, playing with Z, rocking and consoling C and most of all...keeping me sane!  S and I appreciate all you have done for us :)  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Beth P. said...

Aw, what a great family! I'm glad you had some help and C's reflux seems better!

Mom said...

You are very welcome:) I am catching up on my sleep this weekend.

Love you all!

Annie said...

You have a wonderful family. God bless, them!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!