Monday, November 23, 2009

All About MEme--What are you Thankful Four?



with MommyBrain and SupahMommy

It's that time of year.

Time for the official kick-off of the holiday season. Hollah!

Time to eat some turkey and pumpkin pie.

Time to travel near and far to be with family.

Time to enjoy the pandemonium and traditions.

Time to think about ... and answer this question ...   

 





This is the perfect prompt for me today....it is short, sweet and can be done one handed! So here we go....




1. My Children--I am thankful that I am the mother to two beautiful and healthy children. They bring me so much joy and I learn something new from them everyday! They are AMAZING and warm my heart!!! I love my two little snuggle bunnies so much :)


2. My Husband--S is a superstar and I love him so much. He is a wonderful husband, father and a very hard worker. He has been so stressed at work lately but his family always comes first. He dropped everything this weekend to help Z (he has been really sick with an ear infection and croup like cough) and because of this was up late all weekend trying to get his work done. He is so patient and a wonderful person! 


3. My family--We are a super close family and I am so lucky to have them all live within 35 minutes of me. My parents and sisters are more like friends than family and I love to spend time with them. We get along really well and have so much fun together. We are a family that actually tries to find time to spend together. I am really thankful for all they have done for me since C has been born!!!


4. My friends--I have some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for. They are always there when I need them and I hope they know that I am here for them. They are funny, good listeners, keep me sane and I always have so much fun with them :) You guys know who you are and I hope you know how much I love you!!!


That is my list :) When I asked Z what he was Thankful for he said, 
"This sound Momma.....mmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm" :) 



Happy Turkey Week!!!




 

8 comments:

Shell said...

How sweet!

Love what Z is thankful for.

kisatrtle said...

great list. I think we should be all be thankful more often

MommyLisa said...

Yeah. So nice.

Miss. C said...

That is a great list and I LOVE the mmmmmmmmm!!!! Hope Z feels better soon!!!

Mae Rae said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm...I am thankful for that sound too. It can mean so much and as hard as I think it never is bad.

Courtney said...

This is great!

Jessica {Team Rasler} said...

I know lots of people who say that their friends are like family, but I'm with you in feeling like my family are more like friends. We're so lucky! Love Z's comment, too. :-)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

How sweet...great list!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!