Tuesday, July 19, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday....



They say it's your birthday........but it's my birthday too ya!  

They say it's my mom's birthday.....you're going to have a good time!

They say it's my Pop's birthday.....it's my birthday too ya!

 As many of you know, 34 years ago today I was born on my mother's birthday.  25 years before that she was born on her father's birthday :)  She and I were both birthday gifts that were one of a kind and non-returnable ;)

Happy 95th Birthday Mom (oops, I think I got that backwards)!
I love you very much and there is nobody on this earth I would rather share my birthday with :)
Pops, I am sure you are partying up in Heaven and drinking Moxie
I plan to have some today in honor of you :)
You would have been 92 years young this year.  
I love you and think of you often, especially today.


Now wipe those tears away mom, it is time to go and celebrate!!!!  
See you at lunch :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

How did you know I was crying :)

You were and have always been the best birthday present I ever got. At the time, I didn't think you were the right size (a little big coming out), but I wouldn't have returned you for anything.

Thanks for the song!
Happy Birthday, Shmess! Love you, too!

Connie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Lee-Ann said...

Happy Birthday to them both. Hugs and enjoy celebrating!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Hope you had a great day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!