So far 2012 has been a year of firsts for me. It has been a month and a half of learning, experimenting and growth. Here are 12 things I have done for the first time in 2012.....
1. Successfully made yogurt in a cooler
2. Started two Sourdough Starters....hoping the second one actually takes ;)
4. Have done more yoga in 45 days than in my 34 years combined
5. Made my first chicken stock
6. Have started an amazing journey in Peaceful Parenting with my best friend Lauren
7. Have created a monthly budget/spending plan and I am actually sticking to it!! And we have a goal to be debt free by 2013
8. Made my own laundry detergent out of soap nuts :)
9. Have stuck to all of my resolutions (super proud of the not buying a book one) and have been working toward accomplishing my goals for 2012.
10. Have started morning and evening routines for myself that are now an important part of my day
|can you see the Cardinal?? This was taken while I was staring out the window during my morning routine ;)|
11. Drastically cut back on the sugar in my life and try to only consume healthier sweetners (raw honey, maple syrup)
12. Taught my children to eat a rainbow and have them working hard to do so everyday!!