Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm So Thankful


This week I have read many great "Thankful" Posts and I thought about how I could be a little bit different. So instead of sharing all of the wonderful things that I am thankful for, I decided to share with you what Z said he was thankful for.

A few weeks ago, we made these turkeys. I asked him what he "loved" and then I wrote it down on the feathers of his turkey. Here is what he said:



1. Daddy
2. Mommy
3. Chi Chi and Neene
4. Mimi and Grandpa J
5. Thomas and trains
6. "Z's House"
7. Apples (they were sitting on the table)
8. George (as in Curious)
9. "Auntie K, Auntie W, Auntie K and Auntie A"
10. "Dum B, Uncle M, Uncle M and Uncle A"
11. "oh and G" (his cousin)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
It will be a happy Thanksgiving for me if I make it through my 4 mile uphill race today :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! and very nice! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...Good luck today too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!