Friday, October 7, 2011

Bring on the Crazy!!!

This weekend people will travel from all over this great country to celebrate the life of a very special lady.  My Tante (Aunt Nita) passed away almost a year ago but this weekend we will be able to pay tribute to her beloved soul.  I am so excited to read the reading I wrote for her (hope I can get through it without crying too much), see my Great Aunt and Uncle who are flying in from Florida, show the slideshow that I have been working on for weeks and witness the social experiment that is about to happen.

What will happen when you bring together "relatives" we have never met (who we are told don't get along with each other even though they are siblings), a Meth addict, an estranged cousin and his family, a wanted convict in two states (doesn't every family have one of those??), a police officer (who does not know about the wanted convict and we can't tell him because it kind of puts him in a weird spot), our lake family and a bunch of other friends and family we haven't seen in a LONG time??? What will happen??  I do not know but I can't wait to find out!  Bring on the CRAZY!!!!

2 comments:

Lee-Ann said...

Good luck!

UR4 said...

LOL--glad to know I'm not the only one with a crazy family! :) Have fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!