Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Baby is TWO today!!

We are very busy getting ready to celebrate Lil' C's 2nd birthday so I will be brief.  Next week I will share all the details of her party :)

I cannot believe that the little sassy light of my life is now two, it blows my mind.  I can't remember life without her yet it seems like just yesterday she was this small.  I love you baby girl, thanks for making me laugh, for giving me cuddles and for reminding me to appreciate life.  Your enthusiasm is contagious!  You truly light up every room you enter and your personality (and temper) make  you unforgettable.

I love you more than words and wish you the very happiest birthday!!!

2 comments:

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Aww! Happy birthday to her! I can't believe she is two already!

Annie said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you forever!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!