Monday, April 2, 2012

April Fools--Z Style

This is just a sampling of what yesterday was like at our house.  It was a day of constant "joking" by our little man Z :)

-Mommy did you know that Saturn lost it's rings??    APRIL FOOLS

-Daddy did you know that people don't have heads??    APRIL FOOLS

-Mommy did you know that people don't have penis' but girls do?    APRIL FOOLS

-Daddy did you know that Jupiter has big rings and Saturn has small rings??    APRIL FOOLS

-Daddy did you know that horses don't gallop they walk?    APRIL FOOLS

-Mommy did you know that my fishbowl has worms in it??    APRIL FOOLS

And so it went on all day :)  I hope you enjoyed your April Fool's Day.



3 comments:

Connie said...

Z is good at April Fools!

I need a do over!

We were driving all day.

Mom said...

I am honored that I got an April Fools telephone call from him. He had me going for a moment.

Anonymous said...

April Fools Day!
That explains my Sunday with my clients.
"Today's the day that we're going to buy a house ...April fools!"
Great to see at 5.5 yrs that Z gets it.
What a comic!
Hugs,
Love u guys.
GpJ & Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!