Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Focus on the Family--March Edition


Click here to peak at how WELL we did with February's "Focus on the Family" goals .  There is a lot of RED this month and I am so excited.  Yes, I am still not exercising but I have pretty much been a single mom for the last month with S's schedule.  The decluttering is going well, my kids are happy (most of the time) and the house is clean so it no longer adds to S's stress level.  I may not be working out (yet) but I still feel I have a lot to be proud of! 

Family Time
*Plan a family fun day
*Spend time with all of the grandparents
*Start a family dinner routine
*Z says "Give more hugs" :)

Z and C Time
*sign Z up for school next year and attend the open house
*Take them on at least one adventure
*enjoy this month of Dr. Seuss's birthday and St. Patrick's Day
*Work on Z's handwriting
*Make C a book of people she loves

Momma Time
*Mom's night out with MOMS club
*WORK OUT
*girls night with La
*Take one morning this month for ME
*Continue my Advent Letter project and random acts of kindness

Momma and Papa Time
*Not let the stress get to us
*Go on a date night
*have one home date

Home Time
*Continue my Spring Cleaning--Focus on the Master Bathroom
*Continue to round up stuff for our spring yard sale
*Sell More Stuff on Ebay and Amazon
*Work on special project for my MIL


Counting My Blessings
Z and I recently read the Berenstain Bears, Count Their Blessings and he and I sat down and counted our own blessings.  Here is how it went:

Mom: I am blessed to have you, Lil' C and Daddy to love.
Z: I am blessed to have my hockey sticks to play with.
Mom:  I am blessed to be able to stay home with you guys full time.
Z:  I am blessed to have my toys.
Mom:  I am blessed to have this wonderful house to live in.
Z:  I am blessed to have this couch.
Mom:  I am blessed to have family and friends who love us.
Z:  I am blessed to have this chair.
Mom:  I am blessed to have good food to eat.
Z:  I am blessed to have you mommy (and then he hugged me).

I am so incredibly blessed!

3 comments:

MommyLisa said...

Aren't we all blessed. Good to list the blessings out.

Gosh, our Kindergarten Open House was Feb. 10!

Mom said...

Love those blessings!

Connie said...

Great job last month!!

Taking care of kids IS a workout!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!