Friday, December 23, 2011

Making Keepsakes

Last month on Pinterest I found this tutorial and knew it was something I wanted to do. 
Sarah, from Clover Lane, took all of her Christmas card photos from over the years and made these keepsake ornaments to decorate her stairwell at Christmas.   I decided to do the same and took one of my favorite holiday pictures from the last three years and created my own ornaments for my stairwell.  Can you see one of them there between the two stockings??
I also made ornaments for three dear friends.  They were not hard to do, mine are far from perfect but  I learned a lot from the process and hope to do better next year :)   It was really fun to do and a great way to remember holidays past.

1 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!