Friday, January 18, 2008

Old MacDonald Had a Farm....




This website I found called DLTK's Growing Together is awesome!!! I found it the other day when I was looking for directions on how to make a flannel board for Z. Well I decided to go with a magnetic board instead and I found these cute printables on the DLTK website. This is our Old MacDonald had a Farm set :) Z loves them. We sing the song and put each animal on the board around the barn. I am using a cookie sheet right now but I hope to someday upgrade to a real magnetic board (or a $10 easel I found on craigslist ;)). I also printed out the 5 little Snowflake poem and 5 little ducks. I think there are endless possibilities with this project. I printed them out, glued them to cardstock, cut them out and then covered them in clear contact paper. I made sure to cover the magnets that I bought in contact paper too....don't want my little guy swallowing magnets!!! I highly recommend this fun and easy project that will lead to years of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!