Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Favorite Time of the Day....


My friend J recently said that her favorite time of the day was when she gets to sit and read before bed. It is time for her to relax after a long day and lose herself in her reading. Considering she has twin toddlers, I am glad she is allowed to have this time to herself...she deserves it! This got me to thinking of what my favorite time of day is. I have to admit it was hard to decide, so I decided to cheat and have 5 favorite times of the day. They are in no particular order ;)

1. Getting Z in the Morning--This is if it is after 7am :) He usually has a big smile and cries
out "Momma!". It is so sweet and I just love to see his smiling face.
2. Hearing the garage door open in the evening...that means Daddy is home! Z and I both
get so excited to hear that sound and we run to the door to greet S. We give him a great big hug and it so nice to have him home!
3. Dance Party---Z loves to dance and so we put on the Wiggles or some other fun tunes and dance away. Dance Party is even more fun when Daddy is there to join in.
4. My Workout--This is my newest favorite part of the day. For the last 6 weeks I have been
working out while Z naps. I love this me time to take care of myself and exercise. I actually
have some muscles forming :)
5. Being Tucked In--I love when S comes to tuck me in! He usually goes to bed later than I do
so he comes upstairs and gives me kiss and we have a few quiet moments to reflect upon the
day. We have done this for years and it is so wonderful!

Well there is my list ;) Just a quick post today. This is just what I needed to warm me up on this icky and cold day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!