Friday, February 15, 2008

"No Z, Not All Cards Sing" :)

I gave Z his Valentines Day cards yesterday to look at. He had an Elmo card, a basketball card, a homemade card from his girl A and a picture card from O. He was busy looking at them and then came to me with a very sad look on his face. He brought me the basketball card and kept opening it and slamming it shut....I looked at him and wondered what he was trying to tell me. He then took the card and started dancing, stopped and looked at me with a big question on his face. It was then that I realized that he wanted the card to sing :)

For his birthday he was given three music birthday cards (the kind that play music when you open them) and we have saved them. Every other week or so we take them out and he plays with them. He has opened and shut them so many times that I am surprised they still work. Well he didn't understand why these new cards did not do the same thing when he opened them. Why didn't they sing for him? I tried to explain that not all cards sing and showed him the special features that each of these new cards had :) Seeing that my lesson was completely lost on him, I then took out the old singing cards and allowed him to play with them. It was too cute :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!