Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone :)  We had a very nice New Years Eve (although we are exhausted now) with my parents, and the parents of our close family friends (the M family and J family). We had a 7:30 pm countdown for the little ones complete with party hats, blowers (a gift from my in-laws years ago) and bubble wrap!  B brought bubble wrap to "pop" in the New Year and Z and Lil' C got a real kick out of it.  She left them some extra so they had some more fun popping this morning and I even saved some for next year.  Thanks B :) 

Today was a very relaxing New Years Day.  My mom made a great breakfast and then we spent the rest of the day at home being lazy :)  Z and S made a soccer snowman before the rain tomorrow and we played Rock Band as a family.  It was a nice day but we are very tuckered out and will all be in bed early (Lil' C went down at 6PM...she had a LONG night of teething :(). 

It is so hard to believe that 2010 has come to an end but we are very excited and optimistic for 2011.  My mother in-law wrote on FB today that "Love is all there is...carry it with you into 2011....".  That is my plan :)

I wish everyone a prosperous year willed with laughs, smiles and good health!  Cheers :)


2 comments:

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Sounds like a wonderful celebration and an even better day! Happy 2011!

Annie said...

So glad it was a great time.

Happy New Year!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!