When searching for Advent Calendar ideas this past Christmas, I came across an idea for a Valentine's Day Countdown :) We LOVE holidays and so this idea seemed like the perfect thing to perk up the dreary days of winter. S has asked me to stop giving gifts on Valentines Day (I already had them bought, got them on sale after Christmas but will save them) and so this countdown is filled with activities and adventures. I can't wait until February 1st!
Here is what each envelop says....
1. Send your Valentines Today and read a Valentines Story
2. Make Hearts :)
3, Good Deed Day
4. Candy heart bingo
5. A Special Winter Adventure today with your family who loves you!
6. Play a game with someone you love and a special adventure with mommy
7. Write a letter to someone you love
8. Valentines Day Adventure
9. Call someone and tell them you love them
10. Work on the Valentines Day Party
11. Bake some valentine cookies
12. Movie Night :)
13. It’s a special day with two people you love! (an adventure with Neene and Chi Chi :))
14. Happy Valentines Day!!! It is time to party with N, C and L!
Welcome to Raising Z and Lil' C, a little blog all about raising my 6 year old son and my three year old baby girl. I am a former teacher and now a SAHM. I love to write about our journey towards a more simple life, our daily struggles, share cute stories and love to share good ideas when I find them. I hope you will join me on the ups and downs of this journey called motherhood.